After 16 years of experience, CCB Offshore-Asia was formed by a group of like-minded specialist engineers and management consultants. CCB Offshore-Asia provides engineers and project managers for maintenance programs, capability upgrades and new build projects; as well as knowledgeable HSE engineers to ensure migration, acceptance and adherence to operational requirements as set by regulators and clients.
CCB Offshore-Asia works in the increasing market of drilling rigs and FPSO’s that are built and maintained on the Asian Shipyards and operates as the interconnection between client, subcontractors and crew; managing complete- or sub processes for maintenance projects and compliance assignments.
The direct approach and hands-on controlling & reporting results in early identification of possible bottlenecks, allowing for quick and cost effective corrective actions.
Please check our Brazilian affiliate for specific Brazilian related projects and acceptance services.
CCB operates with 2 main departments, “Project” and “Compliance” which can provide assistance separately or as implemented packages. The experience has shown that project engineers can very well ensure that equipment is being purchased, certified or being installed with the proper maintenance schedules in place according to legislation’s and contract requirements. He can rely on a very extensive, continuously updated database and if required, he knows who to ask. Visa versa, if the QHSE engineer needs specific technical information; it is all in-house and quickly made available without losing time and he/she can continue with his/hers specific focus. Having both expertise available on-hand allows trustworthy and quick exchange of critical information.
Maintenance projects, upgrades, new builds
- • Project managers, project team members.
- • On-floor supervisors and 3rd party team leaders.
- • Commissioning programs, commissioning engineers, sea trials and acceptance tests, including the CCB “hand-over ownership program” for the operating crew.
- • Work scope inspections, prepare bid-packages.
- • CCB program for punch lists, corrective action control and reliable progress snapshots reports.
- • Compliance Gap analysis for critical equipment, risk & safety-, environmental- and operational requirements.
Operations - Regulatory compliance consultants
- • Pendency programs;
- 1. Fast corrective actions of “A” pendencies and high cost pendencies.
- 2. Preventive programs.
- • Training programs for pendency pro-active behavior of operating crew.
- • Implementation of CCB developed procedures, tracking- and progress monitoring tools.
- • QHSE trouble shooting assessments of on- & offshore operations.
- • Pre audits for main regulatory bodies.
- • Structuring of all documents as per regulatory requirements.
- • Documents Inventory in Excel or in Microsoft Access Database and easy implementation in client´s software.